As a new decorative material, aluminum-plastic composite plate (also known as aluminum-plastic plate) is a kind of composite material, which is processed on the special aluminum-plastic plate production equipment with the coating aluminum plate after chemical treatment as the surface material and polyethylene plastic or high mineral as the core material. It is composed of two different materials (metal and non-metal). It not only retains the main characteristics of the raw materials (metal aluminum, non-metal polyethylene plastic), but also overcomes the shortcomings of the raw materials, so as to obtain many excellent material properties, such as luxury, colorful decoration, weather resistance, corrosion resistance, impact resistance, easy processing and molding, easy handling and installation And so on. Therefore, aluminum-plastic composite panel is widely used in all aspects of architectural decoration, and has become one of the representatives of metal curtain wall.
Material properties and characteristics Aluminum plastic composite board is widely used in domestic buildings. Since it was introduced to China from Germany in the late 1980s and early 1990s, it has been rapidly favored by people for its economy, diversity, easy construction, easy processing and good fire resistance. Its performance is as follows.
(1) Strong peeling degree: the new process is adopted for the aluminum-plastic composite plate, which improves the peeling strength, the most critical technical index of the aluminum-plastic composite plate, to an excellent state, and improves the flatness, weather resistance and other properties of the aluminum-plastic composite plate.
(2) The material is easy to process: the weight of aluminum-plastic plate per square meter is only about 3.5 ~ 5.5kg, which is easy to handle. It has superior constructability. It only needs simple woodworking tools to complete cutting, cutting, planing, making various changes, cold bending, cold folding, cold rolling, riveting, screw connection or bonding. Because of its simple installation, it can reduce the construction cost.
(3) Impact resistance: strong impact resistance, high toughness, bending does not damage the topcoat, strong impact resistance, and there will be no abrasion caused by wind sand impact in areas with large wind sand.
(4) Weather resistance: due to the use of PVDF fluorocarbon paint, weather resistance has a unique advantage, no matter in the hot sun or cold wind and snow are lossless beautiful appearance, up to 20 years do not fade.
(5) Uniform coating and various colors: after chemical treatment and the application of Henkel film technology, the adhesion between the paint and the aluminum-plastic plate is uniform and various colors.
(6) Excellent fireproof performance: the middle of the aluminum-plastic plate is flame retardant material, PE plastic core material, and the two sides are extremely difficult to burn aluminum layer. Therefore, it is a kind of safe fireproof material, which meets the fire resistance requirements of building regulations.
Product process and classification
There are many kinds of aluminum-plastic sheet, and it is a new material. So far, there is no unified classification method. It is usually classified according to product function, surface decoration effect and application.
1. Classification by product function:
(1) Fireproof board: flame retardant core material is selected, and the combustion performance of the product reaches flame retardant grade (B1 grade) or non combustible grade (a grade).
(2) Antibacterial and mildew proof aluminum plastic plate: coating the coating with antibacterial and bactericidal effect on the aluminum plastic plate.
(3) Antistatic aluminum plastic plate: the aluminum plastic plate is coated with antistatic coating, so it is not easy to produce static electricity, and the dust in the air is not easy to adhere to its surface.
2. Classification by surface decoration effect:
(1) Coating decorative aluminum plastic plate: apply various decorative coatings on the surface of aluminum plate. Commonly used fluorocarbon, polyester, acrylic coating.
(2) Anodized aluminum plastic plate: anodized aluminum alloy plate in time, with red, bronze and other colors.
(3) Film decoration composite board: according to the set process conditions, depending on the role of adhesive, the color film is bonded on the aluminum plate coated with primer or directly pasted on the aluminum plate after degreasing treatment.
(4) Color printed aluminum-plastic plate: different patterns are printed on the transfer paper with color ink through printing technology, and then various natural patterns are indirectly copied on the aluminum-plastic plate through thermal transfer technology.
(5) Wire drawing aluminum plastic plate: aluminum alloy panel with wire drawing treatment on the surface is commonly used for gold and silver wire drawing products.
(6) Mirror aluminum plastic plate: the surface of aluminum alloy panel is polished, just like a mirror.
3. Classification by use:
(1) Aluminum plastic plate for building curtain wall: the minimum thickness of the upper and lower aluminum plates shall not be less than 0.50 mm, and the total thickness shall not be less than 4 mm. Aluminum material shall meet the requirements of GB / T 3880. Generally, 3000, 5000 series aluminum alloy plates shall be used, and fluorocarbon resin coating shall be used.
(2) Aluminum plastic plate for external wall decoration and advertising: the upper and lower aluminum plates shall be made of antirust aluminum with thickness not less than 0.20 mm, and the total thickness shall be not less than 4 mm. Fluorocarbon coating or polyester coating is generally used.
(3) Indoor aluminum plastic plate: the upper and lower aluminum plates are generally 0.20 mm thick, and the minimum thickness is not less than 0.10 mm, with a total thickness of 3 mm. The coating is polyester coating or acrylic coating.
Aluminum plastic plate for building curtain wall: the minimum thickness of the upper and lower aluminum plates shall not be less than 0.50 mm, and the total thickness shall not be less than 4 mm. The coating is usually fluorocarbon resin coating. Outdoor wall decoration and advertising aluminum plastic plate: the thickness of upper and lower aluminum plates shall not be less than 0.20 mm of antirust aluminum, and the total thickness shall not be less than 4 mm. The coating is generally fluorocarbon coating or polyester coating. Indoor aluminum plastic plate: the upper and lower aluminum plates are generally 0.20 mm thick and the minimum thickness is not less than 0.1 mm. Generally 3mm polyester coating or acrylic coating.
The total thickness of aluminum-plastic sheet commonly used in the market is 3mm, 4mm and 5mm;
Width: 1220 mm, 1500 mm;
Length: 2440 mm, 3000 mm, 4000 mm, 6000 mm.
The size of 1220 mm × 2440 mm is the standard plate.
(the above data are the product parameters of some manufacturers in the market, which are different from each other for reference only)
Price rangeBecause of its composite structure, the overall price of aluminum-plastic sheet is cheaper than that of aluminum sheet. The market price of conventional brand materials (4mm plate) is 150 ~ 250 yuan / m2, and the comprehensive cost of keel components and installation costs is 400 ~ 500 yuan / m2. The price of foreign high-end brand materials is 300 ~ 500 yuan / m2.
(the above prices are only the prices of ordinary middle end products in the market, and the material prices will fluctuate greatly due to different projects, different brands, customization and other reasons, for reference only)
Key points of construction and installationThere are mainly two ways to install the aluminum-plastic panel wall, i.e. wood base sticking and dry hanging.
Pasting is suitable for indoor: installing keel → installing base plate → pasting aluminum-plastic plate on base plate with universal adhesive → applying glass glue on joint → tearing protective film → completing (pay attention to waterproof base plate on external wall, and weather resistant glass glue).
The dry hanging method is suitable for building exterior wall: welding the base framework (angle iron or square pipe) → installing corner code or hanging hook (angle aluminum or special accessories) on the folding edge of aluminum plastic plate → fixing the aluminum plastic plate on the base framework with through screw → installing filler strip on the joint → applying glass glue → tearing the protective film → completing (note that the glass glue on the exterior wall is weather resistant glue)
Aluminum honeycomb board is a very good green environmental protection board. The manufacturing principle of aluminum honeycomb board is a kind of light and practical environmental protection building material with bionic physical structure based on the s